Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher finalize divorce
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are officially divorced.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon finalized the couple's split on Tuesday, roughly a year after Kutcher sought to end the couple's marriage.
Moore and Kutcher were married in September 2005 and the actress announced they had separated in November 2011.
The former couple has no children together. During their marriage, they started a foundation to combat sexual exploitation of girls around the globe.
Kutcher stars in "Two and a Half Men" and is currently dating his "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis.
Moore starred in 2011's "Margin Call" and appears in the upcoming film "Very Good Girls." She was previously married to Bruce Willis and the pair had three daughters.
The judgment was first reported Wednesday by celebrity website TMZ.
ashton kutcher, demi moore, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 4 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 40 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos