AP source: Lady Gaga, manager Troy Carter split
November 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga and her manager have split just days before the pop star releases her new album, "ARTPOP."
A source familiar with the situation confirms the two have split over creative differences. The source was not authorized to speak about the break publicly and requested anonymity.
Carter signed Gaga in 2007 and the two have worked together since as the "Poker Face" singer rose from club act to international superstar. The 27-year-old pop provocateur has sold nearly 9 million albums and become one of music's more colorful figures during their partnership.
The move comes after Gaga's tearful performance Sunday of new song "Dope" on the YouTube Music Awards and as she prepares to release her third album next Tuesday.
lady gaga, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 16 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 52 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
31 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
16 min ago
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos