Kanye West's Yeezus tour back on the road Nov. 16 in Philadelphia
NEW YORK (AP) - November 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kanye West's temporarily sidetracked Yeezus tour will kick off again Nov. 16 in Philadelphia.
A Wednesday news release from his publicist says West has rescheduled dates in his hometown of Chicago, as well as Toronto and Detroit. He will have to cancel shows in Vancouver, Denver, Columbus, Ohio, Minneapolis and St. Louis due to logistics.
The rapper's tour kicked off in Seattle last month but was derailed after a large LED screen used in the production was damaged in a traffic accident on the way to Vancouver. Twenty-three dates remain to be played, most with Kendrick Lamar as opener.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 18 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show