Swift has a spot on Victoria's Secret sexy catwalk
NEW YORK (AP) - November 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Taylor Swift is set to share the catwalk with the Victoria's Secret Angels on Wednesday at the lingerie retailer's annual fashion show.
Swift is the headliner with performances also planned by Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World and Neon Jungle. The show is taped at Manhattan's Lexington Avenue Armory to air Dec. 10 on CBS.
The parade of models in lacy undergarments with elaborate trimmings of feathers, sequins and ribbons has become part of the holiday TV landscape. This year's honor of wearing the most bejeweled bra, valued at $10 million and covered in diamonds, rubies and sapphires, goes to model Candice Swanepoel.
At her fitting earlier this month, Karlie Kloss said that while the outfits are skimpy, they take months to make.
The question is: Will Swift don a pair of Victoria's Secret's signature wings?
taylor swift, victoria's secret, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos