Publicist refutes Bon Jovi's pursuit of Bills
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - November 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Jon Bon Jovi's publicist tells The Associated Press that while the New Jersey rocker is interested in becoming an NFL owner one day, he's not currently pursuing the Buffalo Bills.
Ken Sunshine calls a report that Bon Jovi is actively involved in purchasing the Bills "preposterous." Sunshine notes the Bills are not for sale and adds that Bon Jovi has too much respect for owner Ralph Wilson to consider engaging in discussions for buying the team.
Sunshine spoke by phone Monday, a day after CBSSports.com posted a story citing unidentified sources that Bon Jovi is among the parties positioning themselves to purchase the Bills after Wilson's death. The 95-year-old Wilson has maintained he has no interest in selling the franchise during his lifetime.
bon jovi, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 34 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Man swallows gold bars in India
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos