Publicist refutes Bon Jovi's pursuit of Bills
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - November 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Jon Bon Jovi's publicist tells The Associated Press that while the New Jersey rocker is interested in becoming an NFL owner one day, he's not currently pursuing the Buffalo Bills.
Ken Sunshine calls a report that Bon Jovi is actively involved in purchasing the Bills "preposterous." Sunshine notes the Bills are not for sale and adds that Bon Jovi has too much respect for owner Ralph Wilson to consider engaging in discussions for buying the team.
Sunshine spoke by phone Monday, a day after CBSSports.com posted a story citing unidentified sources that Bon Jovi is among the parties positioning themselves to purchase the Bills after Wilson's death. The 95-year-old Wilson has maintained he has no interest in selling the franchise during his lifetime.
bon jovi, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 24 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 20 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
24 min ago