Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
NEW YORK (AP) - December 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- New York City police say thieves broke into Keri Russell's Brooklyn home while she was sleeping and stole a laptop, jewelry and a purse.
The 37-year-old star of the FX show "The Americans" was asleep when she heard footsteps and voices at about 3 a.m. Wednesday. Police say she then found a window and front door open and her belongings missing. She called 911 but didn't see the intruders. It wasn't clear if anyone else was home at the time.
Soon after, a 70-year-old neighbor awoke to find a burglar inside and called 911 with a description. Police canvassed the area and arrested a father and son. Some of the stolen property was recovered.
Police say the two are being investigated as possible suspects in the burglary at Russell's home.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos