Kate Winslet gives birth to a son, her 3rd child
LONDON (AP) - December 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A spokeswoman for Kate Winslet says the actress has given birth to a son and is "doing great."
Publicist Laura Symons says Winslet had a boy, her third child, on Saturday at a hospital in southern England. She says mother and baby are both doing well.
The baby's name has not been announced.
This is 38-year-old Winslet's first child with husband Ned Rocknroll, whom she married last year. She has a daughter, Mia, and a son, Joe, from previous marriages to directors Jim Threapleton and Sam Mendes.
Rocknroll is the nephew of entrepreneur Richard Branson.
Winslet won an Academy Award for best actress in 2008 for her performance in "The Reader."
kate winslet, childbirth, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 6 min ago
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia