'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco gets married
SANTA SUSANA, Calif. (AP) - January 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- "The Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco (KAY-lee KWOH-koh) is starting off 2014 as a Mrs.
Cuoco's representative, Melissa Kates, says the actress wed tennis pro Ryan Sweeting in a New Year's Eve ceremony at a ranch in Santa Susana, Calif.
Afterward, the 28-year-old Cuoco posted a few photos with her 26-year-old husband on her Instagram account. She wore a pink Vera Wang wedding gown and captioned one picture as "Greatest night of my entire life."
The couple dated for three months before getting engaged in September.
Cuoco previously dated her "Big Bang" co-star Johnny Galecki.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 5 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos