NJ reality show star selling home
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. (AP) - January 15, 2014 (WPVI) -- One of the cast members of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" is putting her home on the market.
Jacqueline Laurita and her husband, Christopher, are seeking $2.85 million for the six-bedroom manor in Franklin Lakes.
Listing agent Gregory Earnshaw tells The Record newspaper he doesn't know why the Lauritas are moving, but they plan to stay in the northern New Jersey town.
The couple had faced a foreclosure filing in early 2013, but public records show the issue was "amicably adjusted."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!