Suspected intruder arrested at Selena Gomez's home
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 25, 2014 (WPVI) -- Los Angeles police have arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of trespassing at the home of singer-actress Selena Gomez.
Officer Rosario Herrera says a family member called 911 Saturday morning after seeing an intruder on the property in the San Fernando Valley's Tarzana area.
She says Juan Daniel Garcia, of El Mirage, Arizona, was booked on suspicion of trespassing. Police don't know if he has a lawyer yet and a telephone number for him couldn't be located.
Herrera says it's unclear if Gomez was home at the time.
An email message seeking comment from her publicists was not immediately returned.
Gomez and her family have a three-year restraining order against a man accused of threatening to kill her and traveling from Illinois to meet her. A judge granted it in January 2011.
selena gomez, los angeles, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos