Suspected intruder arrested at Selena Gomez's home
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 25, 2014 (WPVI) -- Los Angeles police have arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of trespassing at the home of singer-actress Selena Gomez.
Officer Rosario Herrera says a family member called 911 Saturday morning after seeing an intruder on the property in the San Fernando Valley's Tarzana area.
She says Juan Daniel Garcia, of El Mirage, Arizona, was booked on suspicion of trespassing. Police don't know if he has a lawyer yet and a telephone number for him couldn't be located.
Herrera says it's unclear if Gomez was home at the time.
An email message seeking comment from her publicists was not immediately returned.
Gomez and her family have a three-year restraining order against a man accused of threatening to kill her and traveling from Illinois to meet her. A judge granted it in January 2011.
selena gomez, los angeles, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens to distant waters 4 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 8 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos