Suspected intruder arrested at Selena Gomez's home
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 25, 2014 (WPVI) -- Los Angeles police have arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of trespassing at the home of singer-actress Selena Gomez.
Officer Rosario Herrera says a family member called 911 Saturday morning after seeing an intruder on the property in the San Fernando Valley's Tarzana area.
She says Juan Daniel Garcia, of El Mirage, Arizona, was booked on suspicion of trespassing. Police don't know if he has a lawyer yet and a telephone number for him couldn't be located.
Herrera says it's unclear if Gomez was home at the time.
An email message seeking comment from her publicists was not immediately returned.
Gomez and her family have a three-year restraining order against a man accused of threatening to kill her and traveling from Illinois to meet her. A judge granted it in January 2011.
selena gomez, los angeles, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 10 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge 17 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 36 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 40 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
10 min ago