Bruno Mars to talk about Super Bowl halftime show
NEW YORK (AP) - January 30, 2014 (WPVI) -- Bruno Mars will be in front of an audience Thursday - but it won't be for a performance, it will be for a press conference.
The pop crooner will answer questions at the Rose Theater in the Time Warner Center in New York City about his upcoming Super Bowl halftime performance. Renee Fleming, who will sing the national anthem, will give a press conference before Mars.
Mars will perform Sunday at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., where the Seattle Seahawks will play the Denver Broncos. The Red Hot Chili Peppers will join him onstage.
Mars' hits include "Locked Out of Heaven," ''Grenade" and "Just the Way You Are." He won the best pop vocal album Grammy Award for "Unorthodox Jukebox" this week.
Beyonce was last year's halftime performer.
super bowl, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 1 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 31 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 10 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos