Prince William's dinner party turned away in Wales
ANGLESEY, Wales (AP) - April 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Prince William's dinner party turned away in Wales
William and a group of his friends were turned away from the Seacroft restaurant in Wales Sunday night because the establishment didn't have room to seat about 20 additional guests.
The operational commander of William's unit, Squadron Leader Iain "Spike" Wright, says one of the restaurant's chefs was off sick and it wasn't able to cope with the numbers. The group moved to another locale.
The restaurants are near to the Royal Air Force base where William serves as a helicopter search and rescue pilot.
royal wedding, england, london, prince william, kate middleton, royal wedding
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 26 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard