Big question: Where will William, Kate honeymoon?
LONDON (AP) - April 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- The big question the day after the royal wedding is where Prince William and Kate Middleton will go on their honeymoon.
William has two weeks off from the Royal Air Force, but palace officials have given no clue as to where the newlyweds may head off to. Officials have said the couple are likely to leave London on Saturday.
They can choose from a wide variety of destinations, including the queen's vast estates in Scotland, private islands in the Caribbean and African hideaways. Some reports have indicated the couple may also tour Jordan.
The new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were married Friday in an opulent ceremony at Westminster Abbey.
An estimated 1 million people lined the procession route or watched the ceremony at parks in London.
england, london, prince william, kate middleton, royal wedding
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 20 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
1 min ago