Big question: Where will William, Kate honeymoon?
LONDON (AP) - April 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- The big question the day after the royal wedding is where Prince William and Kate Middleton will go on their honeymoon.
William has two weeks off from the Royal Air Force, but palace officials have given no clue as to where the newlyweds may head off to. Officials have said the couple are likely to leave London on Saturday.
They can choose from a wide variety of destinations, including the queen's vast estates in Scotland, private islands in the Caribbean and African hideaways. Some reports have indicated the couple may also tour Jordan.
The new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were married Friday in an opulent ceremony at Westminster Abbey.
An estimated 1 million people lined the procession route or watched the ceremony at parks in London.
england, london, prince william, kate middleton, royal wedding
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 11 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 44 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos