Never be out of tune again
TOKYO (AP) - December 4, 2007 -- There's no more excuse for your guitar being out of tune.
But only if you're playing a new Les Paul model from Gibson. The guitar has a high-tech self-tuning feature, which Gibson says will be particularly useful for beginners. The guitar with the Powertune option goes on sale worldwide this Friday. Japanese guitar pickers got a preview at the Gibson office in Tokyo yesterday. One musician, who likes the feature, says it will mean professionals won't have to bring an extra guitar to a gig. But the convenience of no-tuning doesn't come cheap. The Powertune guitars will sell for about $3,400 in the U.S.
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 15 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show