Never be out of tune again
TOKYO (AP) - December 4, 2007 -- There's no more excuse for your guitar being out of tune.
But only if you're playing a new Les Paul model from Gibson. The guitar has a high-tech self-tuning feature, which Gibson says will be particularly useful for beginners. The guitar with the Powertune option goes on sale worldwide this Friday. Japanese guitar pickers got a preview at the Gibson office in Tokyo yesterday. One musician, who likes the feature, says it will mean professionals won't have to bring an extra guitar to a gig. But the convenience of no-tuning doesn't come cheap. The Powertune guitars will sell for about $3,400 in the U.S.
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Lots of clouds, damp today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 57 min ago
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk... 47 min ago
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport
- Actress Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
57 min ago