Never be out of tune again
TOKYO (AP) - December 4, 2007 -- There's no more excuse for your guitar being out of tune.
But only if you're playing a new Les Paul model from Gibson. The guitar has a high-tech self-tuning feature, which Gibson says will be particularly useful for beginners. The guitar with the Powertune option goes on sale worldwide this Friday. Japanese guitar pickers got a preview at the Gibson office in Tokyo yesterday. One musician, who likes the feature, says it will mean professionals won't have to bring an extra guitar to a gig. But the convenience of no-tuning doesn't come cheap. The Powertune guitars will sell for about $3,400 in the U.S.
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 1 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
1 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos