TUNED IN to Up The Chain
June 20, 2009 (WPVI) -- Our featured artist(s) this week is Up The Chain. They are a local Alternative Rock band that incorporates Jazz and Jam Band elements in their sound.
- 6abc.com's Tuned In CHANNEL
- SHARE YOUR BAND - See local bands & share yours!
- FACEBOOK: Become a Tuned In fan!
- VIDEO LIBRARY: Watch dozens of Tuned In videos!
Here is their biography
Up The Chain
Philadelphia is currently whelping a diverse, exciting and hard-working acoustic rock band. Up the Chain are growing their fan base one sincere live performance at a time. Featuring a vibrant mix of local players, Up the Chain takes the substantive pop sensibility of Reed Kendall's songwriting and infuses it with hints of jazz and jam. Live renditions of Kendall's songs take on a life of their own, sometimes giving way to soaring solos but never outstaying their welcome. A fusion of acoustic and electric guitar, keys, trumpet, drums and bass, UTC make great suggested listening for those who would like to see a reinvented Jack Johnson with a bigger band and a stronger penchant for uppers. Up the Chain is Reed Kendall, Avery Coffee, Anam Owili-Eger, Phil D'Agostino, Chuck Treece, Chris Aschman, Mike Pietrusko, Maxfield Gast, Chris LeFevre, Andy Meyer, EJ Simpson, James Cooper and Pete Gaudioso.
Please enjoy the performance video from their show at The Blinkin Lincoln You are now Tuned In to Up The Chain
On the web-
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases