TUNED IN to The Fractals
August 29, 2009 (WPVI) -- Our featured Tuned In band this week is The Fractals. They gained fame during the 90's when they all in the band "Huffamoose". While one former member of Huffamoose decided to move to the west coast, the others decided to stay local, and start their own families. They continue to make great music, and have a great loyal fan base.
- 6abc.com's Tuned In CHANNEL
- SHARE YOUR BAND - See local bands & share yours!
- FACEBOOK: Become a Tuned In fan!
- VIDEO LIBRARY: Watch dozens of Tuned In videos!
We caught up with them during a special taping session at The Blinkin Lincoln, in the Boxborough section of the city. They played before a packed house who came out to see this legendary local band.
Here is their biography
Philadelphia-based The Fractals are Kevin Hanson (guitar, vocals), Jim Stager (bass, vocals), and Erik Johnson (drums, vocals). The three enjoyed the thrills and spills of burgeoning rock stardom with Huffamoose throughout the 90's. Now they are forging a distinctive identity as a powerful trio that has been compared to The Police and The Jimi Hendrix Experience, with traces of Stevie Wonder. With a new album in the works, The Fractals are gearing up for what is sure to be a total freak-out of a career in rock music.
Please enjoy the performance video from their show at The Blinkin Lincoln
You are now Tuned In to The Fractals
On the web-
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 4 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 53 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep