TUNED IN to The Fractals
August 29, 2009 (WPVI) -- Our featured Tuned In band this week is The Fractals. They gained fame during the 90's when they all in the band "Huffamoose". While one former member of Huffamoose decided to move to the west coast, the others decided to stay local, and start their own families. They continue to make great music, and have a great loyal fan base.
- 6abc.com's Tuned In CHANNEL
- SHARE YOUR BAND - See local bands & share yours!
- FACEBOOK: Become a Tuned In fan!
- VIDEO LIBRARY: Watch dozens of Tuned In videos!
We caught up with them during a special taping session at The Blinkin Lincoln, in the Boxborough section of the city. They played before a packed house who came out to see this legendary local band.
Here is their biography
Philadelphia-based The Fractals are Kevin Hanson (guitar, vocals), Jim Stager (bass, vocals), and Erik Johnson (drums, vocals). The three enjoyed the thrills and spills of burgeoning rock stardom with Huffamoose throughout the 90's. Now they are forging a distinctive identity as a powerful trio that has been compared to The Police and The Jimi Hendrix Experience, with traces of Stevie Wonder. With a new album in the works, The Fractals are gearing up for what is sure to be a total freak-out of a career in rock music.
Please enjoy the performance video from their show at The Blinkin Lincoln
You are now Tuned In to The Fractals
On the web-
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 59 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 15 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
59 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos