TUNED IN to Scott Silipigni Band
Our featured Tuned In band this week is The Scott Silipigni Band. Although they are a Folk Rock band, you can hear a great deal of diversity in the eclectic sound of their music. Whether you are a fan of Blues, Country, Folk, or Rock music, you may very well find yourself singing along with these guys
We caught up with them during a special recording session at The Blinkin Lincoln in Roxborough.
The following is their biography:
The Scott Silipigni Band is made up of Scott (songwriting, acoustic guitar, & vocal) Matt Muir (drums, harmonies) Adam Winokur (bass) Jake Carlin (lead electric) Adam Flicker (key's and trumpet) and Derek Feinberg (electric guitar, vocals) The band started in in 2004 when Scott quit his corporate day job to pursue music full time. He had only started playing just a short time before that, but knew that is what he wanted to do.
Scott, immersed himself in the philadelphia music community, and after a short time, the band was born. "There have been a few changes along the way, but this collective of talented musicians really bring the songs to life" say's Scott."I am proud of the songs I write, but the band really takes it to the next level."
The band is currently completing their 3rd full length cd, due out in the late spring/early summer of this year, entitled; The friends we've got. Look for Scott and Band this summer as they tour to support the new music.
Please enjoy the performance video from their show at The Blinkin Lincoln.
You are now Tuned In to The Scott Silipigni Band.
On the web-
For more on the venue-
tuned in, tuned in
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard 14 min ago
- A Nice Stretch 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint 51 min ago
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old?