H1N1 virus may be making a comeback
March 29, 2010 (WPVI) -- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is watching an uptick in the number of cases in the Southeast, particularly in Georgia.The CDC says 40 people were hospitalized for the flu in Georgia last week. It was the third week they've seen a spike in H1N1.
Some of the cases seem to be clustered around colleges.
Most of the patients are adults with chronic conditions, who didn't get vaccinated.
Federal officials say if you haven't gotten the H1N1 shot, it's not too late.
georgia, swine flu - h1n1, healthcheck
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested 18 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 3 children rescued in SW Phila. house fire 30 min ago
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 3 children rescued in SW Phila. house fire
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos