H1N1 virus may be making a comeback
March 29, 2010 (WPVI) -- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is watching an uptick in the number of cases in the Southeast, particularly in Georgia.The CDC says 40 people were hospitalized for the flu in Georgia last week. It was the third week they've seen a spike in H1N1.
Some of the cases seem to be clustered around colleges.
Most of the patients are adults with chronic conditions, who didn't get vaccinated.
Federal officials say if you haven't gotten the H1N1 shot, it's not too late.
georgia, swine flu - h1n1, healthcheck
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!