H1N1 virus may be making a comeback
March 29, 2010 (WPVI) -- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is watching an uptick in the number of cases in the Southeast, particularly in Georgia.The CDC says 40 people were hospitalized for the flu in Georgia last week. It was the third week they've seen a spike in H1N1.
Some of the cases seem to be clustered around colleges.
Most of the patients are adults with chronic conditions, who didn't get vaccinated.
Federal officials say if you haven't gotten the H1N1 shot, it's not too late.
georgia, swine flu - h1n1, healthcheck
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 29 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 48 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 19 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos