A short break for allergy sufferers
April 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Recent rain may have quieted allergy-symptoms for some people, but it could bring worse conditions in the near future.
Once the wind picks up, the tree pollen count is expected to go back up. The outdoor mold count is already high and expected to stay high.
The good news is we should see a small bit of relief over the weekend.
In the meantime, if you have allergies try to avoid going outside in the morning, keep your windows closed, and talk to your pharmacist about over-the-counter remedies.
If they don't help, it's time to talk to your doctor.
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed