Widener U. adopts tobacco ban
WIDENER UNIVERSITY - July 5, 2010 (WPVI) -- Widener University in Delaware County is stamping out smoking on campus.
A new campus wide ban went into effect July 5th. July 5, 2010 It includes smoking and smokeless tobacco.
The ban applies to faculty, staff, students, visitors, contractors and guests.
It covers all university facilities, outdoor areas, and university owned vehicles.
People who are caught will get a warning the first time, then fines will be imposed.
Those who want to smoke will have to go off campus.
delaware county, smoking, healthcheck
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 29 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
37 min ago