Where to find flu vaccination clinics in Philly
PHILADELPHIA - October 13, 2010 (WPVI) -- Hundreds of people rolled up their sleeves on Wednesday as the Philadelphia Health Department kicked off its annual flu vaccination campaign.
The first flu clinic of the season was held at the senior center on South Broad Street.
Keep in mind, however, the public clinics are for eligible city residents of all ages.
There are dozens of clinics in the coming weeks throughout the city.
Follow this link for a complete listing - http://www.phila.gov/health/DiseaseControl/FightingFlu.html
Federal health authorities have expanded the list of people recommended to receive a vaccination to anyone six months or older, with few exceptions.
Officials said they'll have plenty of vaccine for them all.
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes 29 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents 28 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living 27 min ago
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt 34 min ago
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery 30 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 22 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 20 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
24 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire...
29 min ago
- Rescuers airlift horse out of Angeles...
18 min ago