Free flu shots for kids in Camden County
CAMDEN - February 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Flu season is at its peak and several clinics in Camden County are offering free shots for your children.
There are several clinics scheduled this month in which the Camden County Department of Health and Human Services is offering free seasonal flu vaccines at its regional health centers. While walk-ins are welcome, it is advised to call ahead.
Camden County has the following dates scheduled for flu clinics in February:
Camden County Administration Building
600 Market St., Camden.
Tuesdays - February 15th and 22nd
Wednesdays - February 16th and 23rd
9 a.m. to 3 p.m., for children 6 months and older
Call (856) 225-5125 for more information.
Regional Health Center
35 East Browning Road, Bellmawr
Mondays - February 14th and 28th
Fridays - February 18th and 25th
1 to 4 p.m., for children 6 months and older
Call (856) 931-2700 for more information.
For more information on Camden County's Childhood Immunization Program, call (856) 225-5128.
new jersey, camden county, flu, healthcheck
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 27 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 40 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 55 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
53 min ago