Free flu shots for kids in Camden County
CAMDEN - February 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Flu season is at its peak and several clinics in Camden County are offering free shots for your children.
There are several clinics scheduled this month in which the Camden County Department of Health and Human Services is offering free seasonal flu vaccines at its regional health centers. While walk-ins are welcome, it is advised to call ahead.
Camden County has the following dates scheduled for flu clinics in February:
Camden County Administration Building
600 Market St., Camden.
Tuesdays - February 15th and 22nd
Wednesdays - February 16th and 23rd
9 a.m. to 3 p.m., for children 6 months and older
Call (856) 225-5125 for more information.
Regional Health Center
35 East Browning Road, Bellmawr
Mondays - February 14th and 28th
Fridays - February 18th and 25th
1 to 4 p.m., for children 6 months and older
Call (856) 931-2700 for more information.
For more information on Camden County's Childhood Immunization Program, call (856) 225-5128.
new jersey, camden county, flu, healthcheck
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos