Free flu shots for kids in Camden County
CAMDEN - February 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Flu season is at its peak and several clinics in Camden County are offering free shots for your children.
There are several clinics scheduled this month in which the Camden County Department of Health and Human Services is offering free seasonal flu vaccines at its regional health centers. While walk-ins are welcome, it is advised to call ahead.
Camden County has the following dates scheduled for flu clinics in February:
Camden County Administration Building
600 Market St., Camden.
Tuesdays - February 15th and 22nd
Wednesdays - February 16th and 23rd
9 a.m. to 3 p.m., for children 6 months and older
Call (856) 225-5125 for more information.
Regional Health Center
35 East Browning Road, Bellmawr
Mondays - February 14th and 28th
Fridays - February 18th and 25th
1 to 4 p.m., for children 6 months and older
Call (856) 931-2700 for more information.
For more information on Camden County's Childhood Immunization Program, call (856) 225-5128.
new jersey, camden county, flu, healthcheck
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 15 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 12 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 15 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co. 43 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade 29 min ago
- Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
43 min ago