News that'll make you want to stand up
PHILADELPHIA, PA.; July 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Researchers found that sitting down for more than 3 hours a day can cut your life expectancy by up to two years!
And it doesn't matter if you also eat healthy and exercise. The risk factor remains the same.
But the study also found that reducing your couch potato habits by watching television for less than 2 hours a day can add nearly a year and a half to your life.
- Death toll lowered in Okla. twister; 24 dead 56 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- Delaware trash can explosion leaves 1 injured 35 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids
- Larry Holmes wins round in Pa. parking dispute
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Death toll lowered in Okla. twister; 24 dead
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos