Big buzz over new autism study
A new study is getting a huge buzz over its findings on autism.
The study says children can actually grow out of the condition.
The study is controversial but is supported by the National Institutes of Health.
Researchers identified 34 children and young adults who were diagnosed with autism at an early age but now appear to have recovered from the developmental disorder.
They are now looking at the treatment each child received to determine if there is a link between them.
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 29 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 35 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 13 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
35 min ago
- 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
54 min ago