Big buzz over new autism study
A new study is getting a huge buzz over its findings on autism.
The study says children can actually grow out of the condition.
The study is controversial but is supported by the National Institutes of Health.
Researchers identified 34 children and young adults who were diagnosed with autism at an early age but now appear to have recovered from the developmental disorder.
They are now looking at the treatment each child received to determine if there is a link between them.
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 40 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 13 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act