270,000 sign petition on Kraft mac & cheese
CHICAGO, ILL., April 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A campaign by 2 mommy bloggers to get Kraft to change its famous macaroni & cheese is gaining steam.
Last month, we told you about the mom's efforts to get yellow dyes number 5 and 6 out, because of safety concerns.
Yesterday, one of them presented Kraft with 270-thousand signatures from an online petition on change.org.
And she met with company officials for over an hour.T
hey didn't make any promises, but the moms are hopeful kraft will get the dyes out.
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 36 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 19 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 22 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police