Jump into fitness with trampoline workout
OAKS, Pa. - March 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- A new workout has come to the Philadelphia area that will have you feeling like a kid again.
It's called SkyRobics, and it is set on a huge court of trampolines inside the SkyZone in Oaks, Montgomery County.
Instructors will have you bouncing different patterns, then doing "Sky-Laps" to get your heart rate up.
It's for all fitness levels and especially good for people with joint issues.
"You don't realize you're running because it is that low impact. So, while running, you are breathing heavy and working out hard," said SkyRobics instructor Laura Fried.
"You don't have to be an athlete or super-coordinated to have a great workout."
And if you fall, everything is padded to help prevent injury.
The hour-long class also has sculpting exercises and you are continually working your core... Not to mention your smile!
And after working hard at SkyZone, you can fall back and relax in their foam pit.
The SkyRobics classes officially start next week and they cost about $14 dollars - even less if you buy a package.
For more information, visit the SkyZone website and click on "fitness."
pennsylvania, montgomery county, exercise, healthcheck, ali gorman, r.n.
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 15 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 35 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 56 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
35 min ago