Children's Hospital of Philadelphia named best pediatric hospital
PHILADELPHIA - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- U.S. News and World report has named Children's Hospital of Philadelphia the best pediatric hospital in the country.
The rankings are a guide to the best care for children who face life-threatening or rare conditions and demanding procedures.
CHOP also came in 3rd place for cancer treatment and 2nd place for cardiology and heart surgery.
lifestyle, childrens hospital of philadelphia, healthcheck
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 12 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 5 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?