Children's Hospital of Philadelphia named best pediatric hospital
PHILADELPHIA - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- U.S. News and World report has named Children's Hospital of Philadelphia the best pediatric hospital in the country.
The rankings are a guide to the best care for children who face life-threatening or rare conditions and demanding procedures.
CHOP also came in 3rd place for cancer treatment and 2nd place for cardiology and heart surgery.
lifestyle, childrens hospital of philadelphia, healthcheck
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 33 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 24 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 35 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 54 min ago
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 50 min ago
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
28 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
35 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N....
54 min ago