New study: Tall women at higher risk for cancer
A new study is reporting that taller women have an increased chance of developing cancer.
Researchers say the risk went up by 13% with every 4 inches of height.
The study suggests that while you can't change your height, you can focus on prevention.
They say taller women need to pay extra attention to exercise and diet and get the recommended screening tests.
lifestyle, cancer, healthcheck
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 16 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more