New study: Tall women at higher risk for cancer
A new study is reporting that taller women have an increased chance of developing cancer.
Researchers say the risk went up by 13% with every 4 inches of height.
The study suggests that while you can't change your height, you can focus on prevention.
They say taller women need to pay extra attention to exercise and diet and get the recommended screening tests.
lifestyle, cancer, healthcheck
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief