Couple having 2nd set of triplets in 18 mos.
KOKOMO, IND.; Nov, 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Every home with young children can be a hectic place. But a home in Indiana is about to hit a whole new level.
The Imbierowicz home is already busy with 15-month-old triplet boys, and a 3-year-old brother.
But in January, parents Sarah and Bill will welcome another set of triplets.
Yes, their 2nd set in 18 months.
After having fertility treatments to have their first child, they decided to try again for a second - and wound up with the three boys.
They decided to try one more time for a girl - but discovered during an ultrasound they are getting three girls.
Sarah recalls the doctor, "He said - what do you see? And I said, I see two. And he said, look again. I said, I see three. And he said, I see three, too. I think the whole room just went quiet at that point."
The couple only had 2 embryos implanted this time.
So either one embryo split, or the third baby is from natural conception.
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 28 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 27 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
28 min ago