Delaware kicks off 'Healthier You' campaign
NEWARK, Del. - January 9, 2014 (WPVI) -- The state of Delaware is giving residents a little help keeping those New Year's resolutions to get healthier.
Governor Jack Markell joined health officials at Fusion Fitness in Newark to promote the state's annual "31 days to a healthier you" campaign.
Each day in January, there will be tips, recipes, advice on how to stop smoking, and more available online and through social media.
The goal is to provide easy-to-do small steps that add up to a real difference.
gov. jack markell, heart health, health care, lifestyle, delaware news, healthcheck
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 52 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
56 min ago