Lisa Thomas-Laury Sits Down with Oprah!
November 23, 2005 (WPVI) -- Lisa Thomas-Laury - Oprah Winfrey - together on one stage for an interview twenty years in the making!
Oprah Winfrey is marking the 20th anniversary of her talk show this month. She is a long-time friend of our colleague Lisa Thomas-Laury.
And with Lisa's health improving, she went to Chicago recently to talk to Oprah. They shared frank stories of their successes, and their setbacks, beginning with Lisa's recent illness.
Click below for Lisa's conversations with Oprah.
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Body found on side of road in Wilmington 43 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags 50 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash