Lisa Thomas-Laury Sits Down with Oprah!
November 23, 2005 (WPVI) -- Lisa Thomas-Laury - Oprah Winfrey - together on one stage for an interview twenty years in the making!
Oprah Winfrey is marking the 20th anniversary of her talk show this month. She is a long-time friend of our colleague Lisa Thomas-Laury.
And with Lisa's health improving, she went to Chicago recently to talk to Oprah. They shared frank stories of their successes, and their setbacks, beginning with Lisa's recent illness.
Click below for Lisa's conversations with Oprah.
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 53 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 45 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 9 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
9 min ago