Possible West Chester Murder-Suicide
WEST CHESTER, PA-February 12, 2006 -- A husband and wife were found shot to death early this morning in what police are investigating as a possible murder-suicide.
Police say 50-year-old Konstantinos Koumboulis and 34-year-old Georgia Koumboulis were found in the home in Thornbury Township, Delaware County, around 8:30am. That after police got a report of shots being fired.
Police say they haven't determined who fired the shots. Three children, ages seven to 13, were found unharmed inside the home. They were taken to state police barracks in Media, where they were met by family.
Trooper Donald Brackett says the oldest of the children called nine-one-one.
Autopsy results are pending.
(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man 36 min ago
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 40 min ago
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
40 min ago
- Record Warmth!
2 min ago