Possible West Chester Murder-Suicide
WEST CHESTER, PA-February 12, 2006 -- A husband and wife were found shot to death early this morning in what police are investigating as a possible murder-suicide.
Police say 50-year-old Konstantinos Koumboulis and 34-year-old Georgia Koumboulis were found in the home in Thornbury Township, Delaware County, around 8:30am. That after police got a report of shots being fired.
Police say they haven't determined who fired the shots. Three children, ages seven to 13, were found unharmed inside the home. They were taken to state police barracks in Media, where they were met by family.
Trooper Donald Brackett says the oldest of the children called nine-one-one.
Autopsy results are pending.
(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
20 min ago