Motorcyclist Killed on AC Expressway
June 22, 2007 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist was killed this morning in a violent crash along the Atlantic City Expressway.
It happened in the westbound lanes near the Pleasantville interchange shortly after 9.
Police tell Action News the cyclist swerved to get around a line of slow traffic. Authorities put his speed at 100 miles per hour.
The victim struck a construction barrier and was thrown from the bike. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
(Copyright 2007 by Action News and 6abc. All Rights Reserved.)
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos