Motorcyclist Killed on AC Expressway
June 22, 2007 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist was killed this morning in a violent crash along the Atlantic City Expressway.
It happened in the westbound lanes near the Pleasantville interchange shortly after 9.
Police tell Action News the cyclist swerved to get around a line of slow traffic. Authorities put his speed at 100 miles per hour.
The victim struck a construction barrier and was thrown from the bike. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
(Copyright 2007 by Action News and 6abc. All Rights Reserved.)
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos