Motorcyclist Killed on AC Expressway
June 22, 2007 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist was killed this morning in a violent crash along the Atlantic City Expressway.
It happened in the westbound lanes near the Pleasantville interchange shortly after 9.
Police tell Action News the cyclist swerved to get around a line of slow traffic. Authorities put his speed at 100 miles per hour.
The victim struck a construction barrier and was thrown from the bike. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
(Copyright 2007 by Action News and 6abc. All Rights Reserved.)
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 46 min ago
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage 45 min ago
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave.