Arrests in Game Stop robberies
March 14, 2008 (WPVI) -- Police say they have captured the ringleader in a string of armed robberies in South Jersey.
The suspect is 25-year-old Michael Hall. He is charged with several store robberies, including a number of Game Stops.
His 21-year-old cousin, William Hall, has also been charged in the case.
Police are looking for more suspects.
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 45 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 12 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 15 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball