Woman arrested in Trenton murder case
TRENTON, NJ. - March 28, 2008 (WPVI) -- Members of the U.S. Marshall Service arrested a 25 year-old woman at the Trenton Train Station just before noon today and charged her with the stabbing to death of a man and the slashing of a woman.
Police believe Miashari Fox is responsible for the stabbing death of 51-year-old Anthony Williams and the injuring of a 37-year-old female, both of which took place Thursday night inside a residence on the 200 block of East Hanover Street in Trenton.
The incident was reported to police shortly before 9:00 p.m. Thursday, and when officers arrived at the house they located a 37-year-old women outside who said she had been stabbed twice.
Police proceeded inside where they located a man lying of the floor suffering from a stab wound to his chest.
Both victims where transported to Capital Health System at Fuld, but the man, Anthony Williams, succumbed to his injuries at the hospital.
The injured woman was treated and later released from the hospital.
Fox was arrested less than 12 hours after the incident. She is charged with homicide, criminal attempt homicide and weapons offense.
Police say the whole incident stemmed from a disagreement between the three.
The Trenton Criminal Investigation Bureau is asking anyone who has information pertaining to this investigation call Trenton Police Department's confidential tip line at (609) 989-3663.
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 52 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 50 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 51 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose