Woman arrested in Trenton murder case
TRENTON, NJ. - March 28, 2008 (WPVI) -- Members of the U.S. Marshall Service arrested a 25 year-old woman at the Trenton Train Station just before noon today and charged her with the stabbing to death of a man and the slashing of a woman.
Police believe Miashari Fox is responsible for the stabbing death of 51-year-old Anthony Williams and the injuring of a 37-year-old female, both of which took place Thursday night inside a residence on the 200 block of East Hanover Street in Trenton.
The incident was reported to police shortly before 9:00 p.m. Thursday, and when officers arrived at the house they located a 37-year-old women outside who said she had been stabbed twice.
Police proceeded inside where they located a man lying of the floor suffering from a stab wound to his chest.
Both victims where transported to Capital Health System at Fuld, but the man, Anthony Williams, succumbed to his injuries at the hospital.
The injured woman was treated and later released from the hospital.
Fox was arrested less than 12 hours after the incident. She is charged with homicide, criminal attempt homicide and weapons offense.
Police say the whole incident stemmed from a disagreement between the three.
The Trenton Criminal Investigation Bureau is asking anyone who has information pertaining to this investigation call Trenton Police Department's confidential tip line at (609) 989-3663.
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish