Two cars strike, kill man in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - April 5, 2008 (WPVI) -- When his car broke down, the driver made a deadly decision.
He decided to get out of the car on the side of I-676 in Camden early Saturday morning.
Another driver apparently never saw him. The oncoming car struck the man. Then, as he lay badly hurt in the road, another car plowed into the man. He died instantly.
Both cars that struck the man stopped.
Police have shutdown the northbound lanes of I-676 in Camden while they investigate the tragedy.
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery 7 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses 2 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed 8 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious...
7 min ago