Two cars strike, kill man in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - April 5, 2008 (WPVI) -- When his car broke down, the driver made a deadly decision.
He decided to get out of the car on the side of I-676 in Camden early Saturday morning.
Another driver apparently never saw him. The oncoming car struck the man. Then, as he lay badly hurt in the road, another car plowed into the man. He died instantly.
Both cars that struck the man stopped.
Police have shutdown the northbound lanes of I-676 in Camden while they investigate the tragedy.
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape