Fire destroys Camden County building
BERLIN TWP., N.J. - April 12, 2008 (WPVI) -- Firefighters could do little to stop an inferno in Berlin Township.
Flames gutted a vacant building along the 100 block of route 73 late Friday night.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy fire tearing apart the building, the former home of Stones Camping World.
Police closed off the stretch of route 73 to allow firefighters to attack the fire from atop several ladder trucks.
No injuries were reported. Investigators say the fire appears suspicious.
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla 24 min ago
- Damp and cooler.
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized