Fire destroys Camden County building
BERLIN TWP., N.J. - April 12, 2008 (WPVI) -- Firefighters could do little to stop an inferno in Berlin Township.
Flames gutted a vacant building along the 100 block of route 73 late Friday night.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy fire tearing apart the building, the former home of Stones Camping World.
Police closed off the stretch of route 73 to allow firefighters to attack the fire from atop several ladder trucks.
No injuries were reported. Investigators say the fire appears suspicious.
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 55 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 30 min ago
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 47 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 40 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm