Police look to ID unconscious injured man
TRENTON, N.J. - June 6, 2008 (WPVI) -- Trenton Police are trying to identify a man found injured last week.
The incident happened Wednesday, May 28th around 1:45 p.m. along Olden Avenue.
Upon arrival police say the Hispanic male was unconscious and unresponsive. He was then taken to Capital Health System at Fuld, where he underwent emergency surgery for a severe head injury. It was found that he sustained a bleed on the brain.
The victim is currently listed in critical condition.
Police say a witness walking to the Trenton Soup Kitchen heard someone in the wooded area off of Olden Avenue calling for help. When they approached the witness saw the victim in what appeared to be excruciating pain.
At the present time the victim is currently unconscious and the police are seeking assistance in learning the identity of the victim.
If anyone has any information pertaining to the victim's identity they should contact Trenton Police at (609) 989-4158.
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ