Pilot survives small plane crash
MONROE TWP., N.J. - July 16, 2008 (WPVI) -- A close call in south Jersey for the pilot of a single engine plane.
Chopper 6 was over Cross Keys Airport in Monroe Township, Gloucester County.
The plane was attempting a landing just after 11 a.m. Wednesday when the pilot was apparently unable to stop and skidded off the runway into some trees.
The plane was heavily damaged, but the pilot walked away unhurt.
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 52 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos