Pilot survives small plane crash
MONROE TWP., N.J. - July 16, 2008 (WPVI) -- A close call in south Jersey for the pilot of a single engine plane.
Chopper 6 was over Cross Keys Airport in Monroe Township, Gloucester County.
The plane was attempting a landing just after 11 a.m. Wednesday when the pilot was apparently unable to stop and skidded off the runway into some trees.
The plane was heavily damaged, but the pilot walked away unhurt.
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 53 min ago