Man injured after allegedly car surfing on I-295
MOUNT EPHRAIM, N.J. - July 20, 2008 (WPVI) -- A man is in serious condition after a bizarre accident on I-295 Sunday night.
New Jersey State Police and medic crews responded to the scene in the northbound lanes of I-295, just north of the 42 freeway, around 10:15 Sunday night.
The victim was transported to Cooper University Hospital.
Police are trying to figure out if the man was car surfing or just jumped out of the car.
The state police are investigating. They say that alcohol may have been a factor.
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 12 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville 7 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 14 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 16 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 40 min ago
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier