Man injured after allegedly car surfing on I-295
MOUNT EPHRAIM, N.J. - July 20, 2008 (WPVI) -- A man is in serious condition after a bizarre accident on I-295 Sunday night.
New Jersey State Police and medic crews responded to the scene in the northbound lanes of I-295, just north of the 42 freeway, around 10:15 Sunday night.
The victim was transported to Cooper University Hospital.
Police are trying to figure out if the man was car surfing or just jumped out of the car.
The state police are investigating. They say that alcohol may have been a factor.
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 23 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion 41 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
41 min ago