Man injured after allegedly car surfing on I-295
MOUNT EPHRAIM, N.J. - July 20, 2008 (WPVI) -- A man is in serious condition after a bizarre accident on I-295 Sunday night.
New Jersey State Police and medic crews responded to the scene in the northbound lanes of I-295, just north of the 42 freeway, around 10:15 Sunday night.
The victim was transported to Cooper University Hospital.
Police are trying to figure out if the man was car surfing or just jumped out of the car.
The state police are investigating. They say that alcohol may have been a factor.
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list