Body discovered in Winslow Township
WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, N.J. - July 26, 2008 (WPVI) -- The investigation continues into a suspicious death in South Jersey.
Pedro Hernandez's lifeless body was found around 8 a.m. by a passerby of a bicycle on Williamstown Road near North Grove Street in Winslow Township, Camden County.
The Camden County Prosecutors office says the 32-year-old died from blunt force trauma to the head. Investigators are looking into the possibility Hernandez may have been hit by a car.
So far no one's been charged, but Action News has learned that authorities are questioning Hernandez's wife, Patricia. Patricia Hernandez's mother says her daughter was handcuffed and led away from her Clementon home this afternoon. Authorities also towed away her Dodge Charger.
Patricia's family says the couple was having marital problems, but they were trying to work it out because of their 5-month-old daughter.
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected 33 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 10 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos