Body discovered in Winslow Township
WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, N.J. - July 26, 2008 (WPVI) -- The investigation continues into a suspicious death in South Jersey.
Pedro Hernandez's lifeless body was found around 8 a.m. by a passerby of a bicycle on Williamstown Road near North Grove Street in Winslow Township, Camden County.
The Camden County Prosecutors office says the 32-year-old died from blunt force trauma to the head. Investigators are looking into the possibility Hernandez may have been hit by a car.
So far no one's been charged, but Action News has learned that authorities are questioning Hernandez's wife, Patricia. Patricia Hernandez's mother says her daughter was handcuffed and led away from her Clementon home this afternoon. Authorities also towed away her Dodge Charger.
Patricia's family says the couple was having marital problems, but they were trying to work it out because of their 5-month-old daughter.
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Winter Warm Up 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 9 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 32 min ago
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco 20 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 33 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Winter Warm Up
38 min ago
- Schools, daycares introduce yoga for kids
47 min ago