Animals rescued from shelter fire
WOOLWICH, N.J. - July 26, 2008 (WPVI) -- Firefighters were called out this afternoon to an animal hospital in Gloucester County.
The fire broke out about 3:00 in the Swedesboro Animal Hospital, located along King's Highway in Woolwich.
Firefighters rescued all 20 animals that were inside the building. Luckily, there were no injuries.
It took about 45 minutes to get the fire under control.
The fire started in an area of the building that's under construction.
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 39 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?