Teen critical after motocross crash
ATCO, N.J. - July 27, 2008 (WPVI) -- A New Jersey teenager was nearly killed at the Atco Raceway.
The 16-year-old was competing in a motocross race Saturday night when he lost control of his motorcycle. Those who saw the accident say he was going at a high rate of spend when it happened.
Medics at the track rushed to help the injured teenager.
He was flown to Cooper Hospital in Camden where he's in critical condition.
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police