Woman rescued from quarry
SOUTHAMPTON, N.J. - August 8, 2008 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews rescued a woman from a quarry in Southampton, Burlington County Friday night.
The woman reportedly fell about 40-feet into the quarry, which is located near Route 70 and Burrs Mill Road.
Crews had to stabilize the woman before carrying her back out of the quarry.
She was then airlifted to a nearby hospital.
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 40 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
13 min ago