Woman rescued from quarry
SOUTHAMPTON, N.J. - August 8, 2008 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews rescued a woman from a quarry in Southampton, Burlington County Friday night.
The woman reportedly fell about 40-feet into the quarry, which is located near Route 70 and Burrs Mill Road.
Crews had to stabilize the woman before carrying her back out of the quarry.
She was then airlifted to a nearby hospital.
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Delco 2nd grade teacher charged with assault 7 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 32 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 43 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 40 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 39 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 56 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 30 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
56 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
32 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
43 min ago