Woman rescued from quarry
SOUTHAMPTON, N.J. - August 8, 2008 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews rescued a woman from a quarry in Southampton, Burlington County Friday night.
The woman reportedly fell about 40-feet into the quarry, which is located near Route 70 and Burrs Mill Road.
Crews had to stabilize the woman before carrying her back out of the quarry.
She was then airlifted to a nearby hospital.
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 15 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 44 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 44 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 6 min ago