Helping the fire victims
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. - August 14, 2008 - (WPVI) -- A number of charities and service organizations are working to provide relief for the victims of Wednesday's devastating fire in Conshohocken.
To make a donation to the American Red Cross, which will be used to help the fire victims, CLICK HERE.
Or call the AmericanRed Cross: (215) 299-4000
The SPCA is providing shelter for pets affected by the fire. To make a donation, CLICK HERE
Or call the Montgomery County SPCA at (610) 825-0111
United Animal Nations is offering grants to pet owners who need housing and medical care for their animals. CLICK HERE for more information.
Or call the UAN at (916) 429-2457
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 55 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 18 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep