Helping the fire victims
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. - August 14, 2008 - (WPVI) -- A number of charities and service organizations are working to provide relief for the victims of Wednesday's devastating fire in Conshohocken.
To make a donation to the American Red Cross, which will be used to help the fire victims, CLICK HERE.
Or call the AmericanRed Cross: (215) 299-4000
The SPCA is providing shelter for pets affected by the fire. To make a donation, CLICK HERE
Or call the Montgomery County SPCA at (610) 825-0111
United Animal Nations is offering grants to pet owners who need housing and medical care for their animals. CLICK HERE for more information.
Or call the UAN at (916) 429-2457
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore