13-year-old boy dies after accident
CHESTERFIELD, TWP., N.J. - August 15, 2008 (WPVI) -- A 13-year-old boy has died after he was hit by a pick-up truck in Burlington County.
The accident happened just before 3:00 p.m. on Chesterfield Crosswicks Road near Davenport Drive.
The victim was flown to Fuld Medical Center with critical injuries and died at the hospital.
Burling County authorities are investigating.
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Body found on side of road in Wilmington 52 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags 59 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash