NJ Guardsman critically hurt in crash
WARETOWN, N.J. (AP) - November 6, 2008 -- Authorities say a National Guardsman is in critical condition after his Humvee collided with a car while patrolling the Oyster Creek nuclear power plant.
Edwin Areizaga of Phillipsburg was pulling out of a plant access road in Waretown shortly after 6 a.m.
Police say the Humvee collided with a car driven by 50-year-old Eva Tramontana of Lacey Township. She is in stable condition.
A female soldier who was a passenger in the Humvee suffered a knee injury.
No charges were filed.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 11 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia