NJ Guardsman critically hurt in crash
WARETOWN, N.J. (AP) - November 6, 2008 -- Authorities say a National Guardsman is in critical condition after his Humvee collided with a car while patrolling the Oyster Creek nuclear power plant.
Edwin Areizaga of Phillipsburg was pulling out of a plant access road in Waretown shortly after 6 a.m.
Police say the Humvee collided with a car driven by 50-year-old Eva Tramontana of Lacey Township. She is in stable condition.
A female soldier who was a passenger in the Humvee suffered a knee injury.
No charges were filed.
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 32 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 31 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos