NJ Guardsman critically hurt in crash
WARETOWN, N.J. (AP) - November 6, 2008 -- Authorities say a National Guardsman is in critical condition after his Humvee collided with a car while patrolling the Oyster Creek nuclear power plant.
Edwin Areizaga of Phillipsburg was pulling out of a plant access road in Waretown shortly after 6 a.m.
Police say the Humvee collided with a car driven by 50-year-old Eva Tramontana of Lacey Township. She is in stable condition.
A female soldier who was a passenger in the Humvee suffered a knee injury.
No charges were filed.
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 19 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 50 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
46 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
50 min ago