Bonnie Sweeten's father to stand trial
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - September 26, 2009 (WPVI) -- 66-year-old William Siner will stand trial on assault charges.
Siner seen is on camera attacking three TV cameramen last month outside a Doylestown Courtroom,
Siner is the father of Bonnie Sweeten, the woman who pled guilty to faking her own kidnapping and taking her daughter to Disneyworld.
Attorneys for Siner say he felt threatened by the cameras.
Two of the cameramen are still recovering from their injuries.
- BIG STORIES: Get the most popular stuff on 6abc.com
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- Get the latest Philadelphia headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Winter Warm Up 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 54 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan... 43 min ago
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 2 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
43 min ago