Bonnie Sweeten's father to stand trial
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - September 26, 2009 (WPVI) -- 66-year-old William Siner will stand trial on assault charges.
Siner seen is on camera attacking three TV cameramen last month outside a Doylestown Courtroom,
Siner is the father of Bonnie Sweeten, the woman who pled guilty to faking her own kidnapping and taking her daughter to Disneyworld.
Attorneys for Siner say he felt threatened by the cameras.
Two of the cameramen are still recovering from their injuries.
- BIG STORIES: Get the most popular stuff on 6abc.com
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- Get the latest Philadelphia headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 26 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew...
26 min ago
- Shelter Me: Voorhees Animal Orphanage
17 min ago